Web Booking Software for Taxis
Enable your customers to book their trips through the web!
Whether it’s an individual booking a one-way trip or corporate liasons booking mulitple trips on their account, SendMyRide is the answer. Trips can be booked, cancelled and tracked entirely through the web interface, all while communicating with your dispatch software.
You’ll have full control over what features are enabled and how they operate. What’s more, CSS design provides full control over the look and feel so that it integrates into your existing website. From typography to colors to basic layout, you’re in control.
Try it for yourself!
Mobile Web Booking
Compatible with iPhones, Blackberries, Android, and Other Smart Phones
Our customizeable mobile interface is compatible with all modern smart phones and has been designed for ultimate ease of use.
Want to make it even easier for your customers? Limit the number of required fields (say, phone number and pickup location), and hide the rest.
Embedded Web Booking
Our web booking software is idea for embedding in your website using iframes. All your web designers need to do is provide for adequate space, and our iframe can be dropped on the page without difficulty.
Dimensions of 450 pixels wide by 500 pixels high are ideal, but virtually any dimension can be accomodated. Our system is very flexible and can be adapted for your website with minimal effort.
In fact, give it a shot! Drop the following HTML into your site to see for yourself:
<iframe src="http://demo.sendmyride.com/?style=iframe" width="450" height="500"></iframe>
Full-Size Web Booking
Balancing good design with user-friendly functionality, Rock Solid’s Web Booking Software can be adjusted to fit just about any design. Have plenty of space to allot for the form? Great! We’ll make good use of it.
- Online Payment: Integrated, online payment allowing users to pay for, or pre-authorize their trips using credit cards, and flat rate shuttle trips.
- Mobile Knowledge Integration: Can be integrated with Mobile Knowledge’s XDS system through their IBS modules.
- Cross-Browser Compatability: Works in most browsers including Internet Explorer 7/8/9 as well as Firefox.
- Smartphone Support: Works on most Blackberries, iPhones, and Windows Mobile devices.
- Corporate Accounts: Trips can be associated with corporate accounts.
- Quick-Pick Landmarks: A list of quick-pick landmarks can be built to provide easy selection of major pickup and drop-off points for your clients.
- Vehicle Selection: Your vehicle types and capacities are reflected in the web interface.
- Round Trips: Clients can book round trips.
- Maps: Google Maps are used for visual confirmation.
- E-mail Notifications: E-mail notifications are sent to the client and to the dispatcher with the details of the trip during both bookings and cancellations.
- Trip Management: Dispatchers and clients can logon to the web interface and see the trips and their status.
- Vehicle Tracking: If it’s integrated with Mobile Knowledge’s IBS, once a trip has been dispatched, the vehicle can be tracked on a map so that clients can see how far away their vehicle is.
- Design: Complete control of the look and feek through CSS.