7 Reasons Why You Need A
- Google is the new Yellow Pages. If your competition is easier to find than you are, they're winning the business.
- A website is a global presence. The Internet knows no borders.
- Websites never sleep. Your webiste is your 24/7/365 online sales representative.
- Your website can make you money. Your website allows people to learn about your goods when it's convenient for them, not when you happen to be open for business.
- You are being judged by your website (or lack thereof). People turn to the web to evaluate companies and their products. A well designed website builds consumer confidence. A poorly designed website (or having none at all!) destroys confidence.
- You can improve your customer service. Having product support information can help your customers help themselves.
- It's extremely cost-effective. A roadside billboard can cost over $1,200 a month. A small ad in the Yellow Pages can cost well over $3,000 a year. A 1/4 page ad in the paper can cost over $1,000 a day. But a website, once developed, costs as little as $15 a month to keep up and running.
Web Design Portfolio
4 Super Simple Ways to Get Your Web Design Project Started Today:
- Fill in our quotation request form. (Recommended.)
- Fill in the contact form below. We'll get back to you within 2 business days.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Give us a call at (705) 222-HELP (4357).